- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup spinach (30 g)
- 1 cup milk of your choice (250 ml), I used unsweetened almond milk
- 1–2 Medjool dates (optional), pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Best when fresh, you can keep the smoothie in an airtight container in the fridge for 1 to 2 days.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 178
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 105 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 2.5 g