- 2 apples, sliced
- 2 tsp lemon juice (optional)
- ¼ cup peanut butter (60 ml)
- 2 tbsp peanuts
- 2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
- Place the apple slices in a bowl, add the lemon juice, and toss to coat.
- Arrange the apple slices on a plate.
- Heat the peanut butter just until warmed and melted. You can warm it in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Drizzle the melted peanut butter over the apple slices with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the peanuts and the vegan chocolate chips over the plate as a topping.
- Serve your apple nachos immediately.
- For this apple nachos recipe feel free to use any type of apples, any kind of nut butter (like almond butter or cashew butter), and your favorite kind of nuts or seeds.
- Lemon juice is optional, but it prevents apples from turning brown.
- You could also add chopped vegan chocolate or vegan white chocolate instead of vegan chocolate chips to your apple nachos.
- Feel free to incorporate any other ingredients you like or have on hand, like raisins, maple syrup, shredded coconut, spices, etc.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 380
- Sugar: 29 g
- Sodium: 156 mg
- Fat: 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 41.3 g
- Fiber: 8.4 g
- Protein: 11.4 g