- 1 (3.5 oz or 100 g) packet of frozen açai puree
- 1 large banana, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup frozen berries (150 g)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened plant milk (120 ml), I used soy milk
- 1 Medjool or 2 Deglet Nour dates (optional)
- Add all the ingredients to a powerful blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
- Best when fresh, keep the leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for 1-2 days.
- Frozen açai puree is my favorite choice, but you could also use 1 tablespoon of açai berry powder instead.
- Feel free to use any kind of plant milk, such as cashew milk, almond milk, rice milk, oat milk, coconut milk, or even hemp milk, but soy milk is my favorite one.
- Use frozen bananas and berries to get a creamier texture.
- Any berries will do.
- Dates are optional and can be replaced with any sweetener.
- Nutritional info has been calculated without the dates.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 376
- Sugar: 34.7 g
- Sodium: 121 mg
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.4 g
- Carbohydrates: 66.1 g
- Fiber: 15.3 g
- Protein: 8.6 g