- 1 pound sweet potatoes (450 g)
- 1/2 cup raw almonds (75 g)
- 1/2 cup oats (60 g)
- 10 tbsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp coconut or cane sugar
- Peel the sweet potatoes, chop them and steam or boil them until soft (about 25 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF or 180ºC.
- When the sweet potatoes are cold, place the almonds in a food processor and blend them to make almond flour.
- Add the oats and blend again.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend one more time.
- Place the batter into a baking dish and bake for 25 or 30 minutes. We recommend you to put parchment paper onto the baking dish. Baking time may vary depending on the oven you’re using.
- Let the brownies cool for at least 10 minutes and cut them into squares.
- Serving Size: 1/8 of the recipe
- Calories: 177
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 6.6 g
- Protein: 5.2 g