- 6 strawberries
- 1/2 cup plant milk of your choice (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup soy yogurt (130 g)
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp agave syrup
- Place the strawberries and the milk in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Combine the mixture with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, stir well and let stand for 15 minutes. Then stir again and store the mixture in a sealed container in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. We added some banana slices, sliced strawberries and chia and sunflower seeds.