- 4 mashed bananas
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp raw cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 cups rolled oats (440 g)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC or 355ºF.
- Mash the bananas in a bowl, then add maple syrup, almond butter and cacao and stir.
- Add the rolled oats and stir until well combined.
- Scoop the dough (about 1.5 tablespoons each) onto baking sheet with baking parchment. Press down on the dough mounds with your hands or a tablespoon to slightly flatten.
- Bake the cookies until golden brown (for about 15 or 20 minutes).
- Remove and let set for about 5 minutes on the pan. Then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack until they are cool.