- 4 cups soy milk (1 l)
- 6.8 fl oz soy whipped cream (200 ml)
- 4 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 14 Oreo cookies
- Mix in a bowl the soy milk, the soy whipped cream and the sugar.
- Add the Oreo cookies (chopped). Let the mixture stand in the fridge for at least 4 hours. If you’re not going to use an ice cream maker, you can skip this step. Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container and keep the ice cream in the freezer.
- If you’re using an ice cream maker, add the mixture to your chilled ice cream maker bowl and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions. The ice cream is ready in 40 to 45 minutes.
- If you’re not using an ice cream maker, place the container in the freezer. Check the mixture every 30 minutes, when the mixture starts to freeze near the edges, remove it from the freezer and stir it vigorously with a spatula or a whisk. Return to freezer. Repeat this step for at least 2 or 3 hours.