It’s so hot here in the south of Spain, so I prefer to make refreshing recipes like these mango coconut popsicles. They’re made with just 2 ingredients: mango and coconut milk. They taste really awesome!
Popsicles are great to beat the heat and hydrate our body. Unfortunately, store-bought popsicles are full of nasty ingredients like preservatives or additives, so homemade popsicles are so much better and also really inexpensive, you just need a mold and your favorite ingredients.
If your children don’t want to eat fruit, they probably love these popsicles. You can use your favorite ingredients like other fruits or even cocoa powder, it’s up to you!
- If you don’t like mango or it’s hard to find in your area, feel free to use other fruits, bananas work really well, they’re cheap and easy to get.
- When you blend the mango with the coconut milk, try the mixture and add some natural sweetener if they’re not enough sweet for you (I use maple syrup or dates).
PRODUCTS I USED TO MAKE THIS RECIPE (AFFILIATE LINKS):
- 2 cups diced fresh mango (460 g)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (125 ml)
- Blend the mango and the coconut milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Freeze for 35 minutes and gently insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze until solid.
- Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe
- Calories: 79
- Sugar: 8.2g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4.3g
- Carbohydrates: 9.4g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 0.9g
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network).