- 2 cups canned or cooked beans (400 g)
- 1 cup tomato sauce, tomato puree or chopped tomatoes (250 g)
- 2 tsp Tabasco or hot sauce
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 chopped avocado
- 8 chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup corn kernels (35 g)
- 8 taco shells
- Cook the beans, tomato sauce, Tabasco and cumin in a skillet over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- To assemble the tacos, place the bean filling in the taco shells and top with the toppings (chopped avocado, chopped cherry tomatoes and corn kernels). Serve immediately.