- 14 oz gluten-free pasta (400 grams)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cayenne pepper or 1 tsp chili powder
- 13.5 fl ounces coconut milk (400 milliliters)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 cups spinach (60 grams)
- Cook the minced garlic and the cayenne pepper (chopped) with olive oil until golden brown.
- Add the coconut milk, lemon juice, ground ginger and pepper and cook over medium heat for at least 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender and add the spinach. Blend until smooth.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the sauce and mix them. You can cook both for 5 minutes more for a more intense flavor.
Adapted from Parade on produce.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 579
- Sugar: 2.8 g
- Sodium: 31 mg
- Fat: 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 18.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 79.4 g
- Fiber: 3.7 g
- Protein: 15.7 g