- 14 oz canned or cooked cannellini beans (400 g)
- 2 cups tomato sauce (500 g). Chopped tomatoes and tomato paste also work
- 1 1/2 cup dried tomatoes rehydrate with water or oil (80 g), chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels (135 g)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sweet paprika
- Black pepper to taste
- I rehydrate the sun dried tomatoes in a bowl with warm or hot water for at least 20 minutes or until they’re soft. I keep them in an airtight container for a few days. Feel free to use store bought sun dried tomatoes in olive oil and drain the oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a pan and cook for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Serve the stew with some lamb’s lettuce and sesame seeds (optional).
- Serving Size: 1/2 of the recipe
- Calories: 593
- Sugar: 27.4g
- Sodium: 887mg
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrates: 103.1g
- Fiber: 28.1g
- Protein: 31.8g