We have another healthy vegan Halloween recipe for you guys! This is a delicious savory dish, which is perfect as a starter or even as a main dish. The recipe is super simple and we’ve used homemade spelt flour pizza dough, but you can also use store-bought pizza dough or even some healthy bread.Print
Vegan Halloween Mini Mummy Pizzas
You’re going to love these vegan Halloween mini mummy pizzas. This recipe is so simple and we’ve used homemade spelt flour pizza dough.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 cup spelt flour (130 g)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp water
- Tomato paste, tomato puree or tomato sauce to taste
- 4- 6 slices of any vegan cheese
- 6 black olive slices
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Place the flour, salt, oil and water in a bowl and mix with your hands until a dough ball forms. If the dough is too watery, add more flour and if is too dry, add more water.
- Divide dough into 3 pieces and make 3 mini pizzas with your hands.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, cut the cheese into strips and lay some strips across for mummy wrappings. Finally, place 2 olive slices on each pizza for eyes.
- Bake for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- And your mini pizzas are ready to eat! Feel free to add other ingredients like oregano, garlic powder or black pepper.