It’s so cold here in Cologne! I’m used to the warm springs in Málaga, so 4 Celsius degrees (39 Fahrenheit) is super cold for me. I love Germany, I really do, and it’s been a great life experience, the only thing I don’t like about this country is the weather, but unfortunately it’s so important for me, so I don’t think I could live here for the rest of my life, I would miss the sun so much! ?
Who doesn’t love avocados? Mangoes and avocados are my favorite fruits! We ate this colorful guacamole with some whole wheat pita bread this time, but it’s also great with tortilla chips or crudités and you can use it to make burritos, tacos, fajitas, sandwiches and the list goes on!
Many store-bought guacamoles are full of nasty ingredients and some of them aren’t even vegan (at least in Spain). This amazing dip is ready in just 5 or 10 minutes and is so cheap! Don’t be afraid to eat avocados, they’re so healthy and won’t make you fat as long as you eat them in moderation, of course. ?
- Feel free to use other veggies.
- We used dried guindillas (a Spanish red chili pepper), but you can use any type of hot peppers you want.
- Lemons are also great to make this recipe.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup yellow red bell pepper (40 g)
- ½ red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro
- 1 red chili
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Black pepper to taste
- The juice of 1 lime
- Place the flesh of the avocados in a bowl and mash using a fork.
- Chop finely all the veggies.
- Place the veggies and the rest of the ingredients in the bowl and stir with the fork.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog. We’d love to see what you cook!