Here it is! The healthy vegan breakfast challenge! It’s been a while since we made the smoothie challenge and we’d love you to join us this time. The recipes are posted on the blog, so you don’t have to subscribe to a list of something like that, just read this post.
The healthy vegan breakfast challenge starts on June 6 and ends on June 12 and we’re going to make a healthy vegan breakfast recipe every single day for a whole week. If you don’t like any recipe, just make another one again or use other ingredients you love. Everybody can join us because the recipes are super easy to make, so ‘I don’t have enough time’ is not an excuse!
- Breakfast 1 (Monday, June 6): simple vegan oatmeal
- Breakfast 2 (Tuesday, June 7): 5-ingredient strawberry chia pudding
- Breakfast 3 (Wednesday, June 8): avocado tomato bruschetta
- Breakfast 4 (Thursday, June 9): strawberry banana mango green smoothie
- Breakfast 5 (Friday, June 10): carrot cake overnight oats
- Breakfast 6 (Saturday, June 11): tofu scramble toasts
- Breakfast 7 (Sunday, June 12): 5-ingredient oatmeal cookies
Disclaimer: you need to make breakfasts 2 and 5 the day before.
Shopping list (for 1 person):
- 1/4 cup applesauce (80 g)
- 2 1/2 bananas
- 1/2 mango
- 9 strawberries
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of leafy greens (I used lamb’s lettuce)
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 dried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 6 green asparagus
- 1/2 carrot
- Fresh basil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
- Kala Namak salt (optional)
- Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp lucuma powder (optional)
- 5 slices of bread, use gluten-free bread if needed
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats, use gluten-free oats if needed (180 g)
- 4.5 ounces firm tofu (100 g)
- 1/4 cup non dairy yogurt (65 g) or 1/4 cup plant milk of your choice (65 ml)
- 2 1/2 cups plant milk of your choice (625 ml)
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 1/2 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup raisins (40 g) + 2 tbsp raisins
- The shopping list is for one person, but be careful because some recipes are for two people.
- With the shopping list you will make 10 cookies, I know they’re probably too many for only one person, but it’s hard to reduce more the size of this recipe.
- You don’t have to use agave syrup and brown sugar, add just one if you want.
- If you have any doubt, please leave a comment.
If you join the challenge, please share pictures of your creations on social media and don’t forget to tag them #veganbreakfastchallenge Thank you so much! ?