Do you like French fries? I do! And I’ve never eaten so many French fries in my life until I discovered this amazing recipe, because they’re much healthier and also taste so good.
These potatoes are not really fried, they’re baked, but are super crispy and you only need one ingredient: potatoes, that’s all!
Sometimes I peel the potatoes, sometimes I don’t, you choose. These French fries are delicious with ketchup, guacamole, tamari or any sauce you like. You can also add some extra virgin olive oil on top if you want and as it’s uncooked, it’s healthier because it keeps all the nutrients.
Try to avoid fried foods because frying is the worst and the unhealthiest cooking method, especially if you use refined oils or if you reheat the oil so many times. It’s really easy to enjoy delicious, healthy and nutritious foods!
- As the potatoes are fat-free, they tend to stick to the baking tray, so I recommend you to put parchment paper onto the baking tray.
- Baking time may vary depending on the oven you’re using or the amount of potatoes you’re baking.
Fat Free French Fries
These fat free French fries are the healthiest French fries you can eat! You only need one ingredient: potatoes. They’re so delicious and crispy.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 2
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten Free
- 2 or 3 medium potatoes (500 g)
- Preheat the oven to 390ºF or 200ºC.
- Peel the potatoes (optional).
- Cut the potatoes into sticks, place them onto a baking tray and bake them for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please leave a comment below or tag a picture #simpleveganblog on Instagram (or any other social network)!